The WFPF is one of the worlds leading parkour organisations with a certified coaching course recognised by insurers in the USA and Canada.
We’re hosting their first ever coach certification program in Perth, WA for our coaching team (Olympic & TWP) and were opening our doors to others (coaches, trainers, athletes, interested people) who want to learn from some of the worlds best coaches and athletes.
- Level 1: 2 Day Course - 16-17 & 23-24 April
- Level 2: 2 Day Course - 18-19 & 25-26 April
- Limited spaces available; registration is first come first served
- Contact us direct for pricing information
Registration Deadline: April 14th 2020
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
This is the gold standard for Parkour instructor training around the Globe (over 1,000 individuals trained and certified to date) and is required to obtain Parkour member insurance available through WFPF sister company, USA Parkour.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Physical preparation information
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.